Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:44:09 +0100
From: Kimmo Kainulainen <Kimmo.Kainulainen@nbi.dk>
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;@nbi.dk
Subject: Workshop in Copenhagen

Dear Colleague

This is the first announcement for the

       *** WORKSHOP ON NEUTRINO PHYSICS AND COSMOLOGY  ***

to be held at Nordita in Copenhagen from 11th to 22nd of June, 2001.
During this time, we will have lectures, as well as review talks and
contributed talks. Lectures are intended to give the participating
students some background for following the more advanced talks.

The workshop is jointly organized by the Nordita Nordic project on
neutrino physics and cosmology (web page
http://www.nordita.dk/~kainulai/NuCos.html) and the ESF Scientific
Network on Neutrino Astrophysics (web page
http://www.esf.org/neutrino).
We plan to have a fairly loose program, typically with two
hours of lectures each day, followed by one or two review talks and a
few contributed talks, with plenty of time for discussions and work
during afternoons. Adequate computer facilities will be available to
the participants.

Registration for the workshop will be possible soon at the conference
homepage
http://www.nordita.dk/~steen/work/work.html
Note! Due to limitations in on-site facilities, there will be some
constraints on the number of participants we can accept.

TOPICS TO BE COVERED:

- Solar Neutrinos
- Supernova neutrinos
- CMBR/Structure formation
- SNIa's
- Ultra high energy cosmic rays
- Dark matter physics.
- Extra dimensions

INVITED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:

Lars Bergstrom, Stockholm
Ariel Goobar, Stockholm
Raymond Protheroe, Adelaide
Georg Raffelt, Munich
Guenter Sigl, Paris
Joe Silk, Oxford
Max Tegmark, University of Pennsylvania
Jose Valle, Valencia

Steen Hannestad and Kimmo Kainulainen

On behalf of the organizing committee:

         Lars Bergstrom
         Steen Hannestad
         Kimmo Kainulainen
         Georg Raffelt
--

  Kimmo Kainulainen                   e-mail:   kainulai@nordita.dk
  NORDITA,                            Phone:    (+45) 353 25211

Liste OBSDOC de la Commission Jeunes Chercheurs (CJC) :
OBSDOC E-mail   : mailto:obsdoc@siomsrv.obspm.fr
OBSDOC Archives : http://wwwusr.obspm.fr/commissions/cjc/arc/obsdoc/
CJC E-mail : mailto:Commission.Jeunes-Chercheurs@obspm.fr
CJC URL    : http://www.obspm.fr/cjc