Subject: short-term research grants (fwd)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:45:43 +0200 (CEST)
From: Conny Aerts <conny@ster.kuleuven.be>
To: ENEAS-lijst@ster.kuleuven.be

Dear Colleague,

I send in attachment the announcement of short-term research grants that
the Asteroseismology group at CAUP is currently offering. These grants
last between 6 and 12 months and are given to young researchers
(typically while they are preparing their Master or PhD thesis). The
dead-line for applications is the 15th of July.
(http://www.astro.up.pt/novidades/)

The aim of the short-term grants is to re-enforce or establish new
collaborations between the Asteroseismology group at CAUP and similar
groups in other research institutions, while giving the students the
opportunity to establish new connections and start new projects.

The grants have been announced in ENEAS, but we fear that they might be
overlooked by students that have a PhD or Masters grant at their home
institutions, and that are less motivated to look for additional
research opportunities.

Therefore, we would be very grateful if you could please forward this
announcement to any student/young researcher that you feel might be
interested in applying.

Thank you so much in advance.

With my best wishes,
Margarida Cunha