   Date:          Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:50:34 +0100
  From:          Barbier <barbier@moltek.net>

Subject : ESA request for  Astrophysics PLANCK satellite (LFI
instrument) and
HERSCHEL
Good Afternoon,
Moltek is a consulting and Engineering UK based company specialized in
Space and
Aeronautical areas.

Please visit www.moltek.com for further information about our group.

Upon ESA/ESTEC  request, I'm looking for  PhD in Astronomy or
Astrophysics for a
3 year mission (with probable 2 year extension).
Location would be :
For Planck : initially in The Netherlands, with a relocation in Madrid
(Vilspa
site) during the execution of the contract.
For Herschel : relocation in Madrid (Vilspa site) with travels to
Netherlands

I have thought that you might know someone available who could suit the
position.

The mission covers development phase, commissioning and operations of each
instrument.

The candidate must have experience in testing and calibration of scientific
instrument and development of data analysis software.

Fluent English is mandatory as well as good communications skills
(extensive
relation with scientific community).

Due to location in Spain, Moltek would be glad if we  could present and
win the
contract with a Spanish PhD.
If you know someone who be interested,  he or she should send a detailed
CV in
English (working language of ESA). Of course,  I will provide the
candidate  with the full description of the position.

In any case , I thank you very much for your attention and your
assistance in
this matter.

I remain at your disposal for any further information you may need

Best regards

Patricia Barbier

Moltek Group
00 33 5 61 92 23 96

--
Nemesio J. RODRIGUEZ FERNANDEZ

LUTH (Observatoire de Paris & Universite Paris 7) & LERMA (Obs. Paris)

Observatoire de Paris                    Tel: +33 (0)140 512 358
77, Av. Denfert Rocherau,                Fax: +33 (0)140 512 002
75014 Paris, France                      http://aramis.obspm.fr/~nemesio

Liste astro-jc
co-geree par la Societe Francaise d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique (SF2A)
et la Commission Jeunes-Chercheurs de l'Observatoire de Paris (CJC)
Courriel : mailto:astro-jc@opserv.obspm.fr
Archives : http://wwwusr.obspm.fr/commissions/cjc/arc/astro-jc/
Sites internet:
SF2A: http://www2.iap.fr/sf2a/