référence : http://wwwusr.obspm.fr/commissions/cjc/arc/obsdoc/2002-03/msg00002.html
     Chronologie
     Conversation

[obsdoc] Post-Doctoral Fellowship at TITech JAPAN (bounced message) Reza Samadi

Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:36:49 +0100
From: Michel Festou <festou@ast.obs-mip.fr>
Subject: post-doc
To: SFSA-JC <sfsa-jc@observatoire.cnrs-mrs.fr>

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:59:46 -0800
From: Richard Robins <robins@[193.52.108.65]>
Subject: Fwd: Post Doc
> [...]

>3-5 year long project from Feb. 2002; Quantitative estimate of sources and
>sinks in the greenhouse gases through isotopomer studies, a project of
>Solution Oriented Research for Science and Technology (SORST) which is an
>extended CREST project; Isotopomer analysis of environmental materials for
>their source determinations, sponsored by Japan Science and Technology
>Corporation (JST) for 1996-2001.
>
>The focus of our study is to estimate quantitatively the sources and sinks
>of greenhouse gases by the analysis of stable isotopes and isotopomers of
>them and their source materials. The main instruments are 2 MAT252's, a
>Delta Plus-XL, and a new-type high-resolution isotope ratio mass
>spectrometer developed by Hitachi and us, all with continuous-flow
>interfaces, and several systems of tunable diode laser absorption
>spectroscopes for isotopomer analysis developed among Keio Univ., Anritsu
>and us.
>
>Applicants should be recent Ph.D. recipients, or March 2002 degree
>candidates. The position is available immediately, 1-year long and can be
>extended to the end of March 2005 or 2007. Applications should be received
>by 29 March, 2002 at TITech and must include:A curriculum vitae, at least
>two professional letters of recommendation, and several reprints if any.
>
>JST offers a salary of ca. 6 million JPY depending on the experience and a
>round trip. Interested individuals should address applications to:
>Dr. Naohiro Yoshida, a research director of SORST Project, JST
>Department of Environmental Science and Technology
>Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering
>Tokyo Institute of Technology
>4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, JAPAN
>Phone +81-45-924-5506 (office), Fax +81-45-924-5506
>email:=20
><mailto:naoyoshi@depe.titech.ac.jp>naoyoshi@depe.titech.ac.jp, url:=20
><http://nylab.chemenv.titech.ac.jp/>http://nylab.chemenv.titech.ac.jp/
>
>Naohiro Yoshida, Prof., Dr.,  PI of SORST Project, JST*******
>Department of Environmental Science and Technology
>Department of Environmental Chemistry and Engineering
>Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering
>Tokyo Institute of Technology
>4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, JAPAN
>Phone +81-45-924-5506 (office), Fax +81-45-924-5506
>email: <mailto:naoyoshi@depe.titech.ac.jp>naoyoshi@depe.titech.ac.jp
>url: <http://nylab.chemenv.titech.ac.jp/>http://nylab.chemenv.titech.ac.jp/
>       1st International Symposium on Isotopomers (ISI 2001)
>23-26 July, 2001, Yokohama, Japan
><http://nylab.chemenv.titech.ac.jp/ISI2001/isi2001.html>http://nylab.=20
>chemenv.titech.ac.jp/ISI2001/isi2001.html
>Inquiries: <mailto:nylab@chemenv.titech.ac.jp>nylab@chemenv.titech.ac.jp
>       The 11th UNESCO IHP Training Course
>Hydrogen and Oxygen Isotopes in Hydrology
>9 - 22 September, 2001
>Nagoya, Kusatsu, Chiba, Yokohama, & Tokyo, Japan

**********************************************************************=20
***********************
Laboratoire d'Analyse Isotopique et =C9lectrochimique de M=E9tabolismes,
CNRS UMR6006,
=46acult=E9 des Sciences,
Universit=E9 de Nantes,
B.P. 92208,
2 rue de la Houssini=E8re, 44322
Nantes 03, France.
tel: ++33 2 51 12 57 01                 fax: ++33 2 51 12 57 12
e.mail : richard.robins@chimbio.univ-nantes.fr
internet : http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/laiem
**********************************************************************=20
***********************

STABLE ISOTOPES WEEK  AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NANTES
Joint meeting between the French Isotope Society (SFIS) and the=20
Phytochemical Society of Europe (PSE).
7-9 July 2002: Secondes Journ=E9es Fran=E7aises des Isotopes Stables -=20
SFIS members' presentations
9-12 July 2002: Stable Isotope Techniques for the Analysis of Plant=20
Metabolism - an International Congress with numerous invited speakers

for further information:
Conference Secretary: http://www.congres-scientifiques.com/ISOTOPES/
PSE : http://www.dmu.ac.uk/ln/pse
LAIEM : richard.robins@chimbio.univ-nantes.fr

2nd announcement available as a .PDF file
--============_-1196767708==_ma============

<excerpt>Delivered-To: robins@chimbio.univ-nantes.fr

=46rom: "Gerard Martin" <<GerardMartin@Eurofins.com>

De: Naohiro YOSHIDA [naoyoshi@depe.titech.ac.jp]

Envoy=E9: vendredi 1 mars 2002 01:55

=C0: <<mailto:naoyoshi@depe.titech.ac.jp>naoyoshi@depe.titech.ac.jp

Objet: Post-Doctoral Fellowship at TITech JAPAN

=20

Dear colleague;

=20

<<http://nylab.chemenv.titech.ac.jp/ISI2001/isi2001.html>http://nylab.chemen=
v.titech.ac.jp/ISI2001/isi2001.html

Inquiries:
<<mailto:nylab@chemenv.titech.ac.jp>nylab@chemenv.titech.ac.jp

       The 11th UNESCO IHP Training Course

Hydrogen and Oxygen Isotopes in Hydrology

9 - 22 September, 2001

Nagoya, Kusatsu, Chiba, Yokohama, & Tokyo, Japan

<<http://www.ihas.nagoya-u.ac.jp/ihp/11ihptc.html>http://www.ihas.nagoya-u.a=
c.jp/ihp/11ihptc.html
*********

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

G=E9rard Martin

450 route du Caire

06140 Tourrettes sur Loup

tel 04 93 59 30 96

fax04 93 59 36 63

GerardMartin@Eurofins.com

=20

****************************************************************************=
*****************

Laboratoire d'Analyse Isotopique et =C9lectrochimique de M=E9tabolismes,=20

CNRS UMR6006,

=46acult=E9 des Sciences,=20

Universit=E9 de Nantes,=20

B.P. 92208,=20

2 rue de la Houssini=E8re, 44322=20

e.mail : richard.robins@chimbio.univ-nantes.fr	                     =20

internet : http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/laiem

****************************************************************************=
*****************

 UNIVERSITY OF NANTES

Joint meeting between the French Isotope Society (SFIS) and the=
 Phytochemical Society of Europe (PSE).

param>SFIS members' presentations

 Isotope Techniques for the Analysis of Plant Metabolism</bigger></color></i=
talic> - an International Congress with numerous invited speakers

for further information:

ww.congres-scientifiques.com/ISOTOPES/

=46F</param>http://www.dmu.ac.uk/ln/pse

>richard.robins@chimbio.univ-nantes.fr

ger></bigger>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C1C68D.274F95A0--

Liste OBSDOC de la Commission Jeunes Chercheurs (CJC) :
OBSDOC E-mail   : mailto:obsdoc@siomsrv.obspm.fr
OBSDOC Archives : http://wwwusr.obspm.fr/commissions/cjc/arc/obsdoc/
CJC E-mail : mailto:Commission.Jeunes-Chercheurs@obspm.fr
CJC URL    : http://www.obspm.fr/cjc