référence : http://wwwusr.obspm.fr/commissions/cjc/arc/obsdoc/2001-08/msg00006.html
     Chronologie
     Conversation

[obsdoc] Job at Sussex et autres post-doc Reza Samadi

Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:49:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Yael FUCHS <yfuchs@discovery.saclay.cea.fr>
Subject: Fwd: Job at Sussex et autres post-doc
To: sfsa-jc@observatoire.cnrs-mrs.fr

--Battery_of_Barracuda_094_000
Content-MD5: FfSynJDR0pOpjJjscMtQig==

>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:55:14 +0100 (BST)
>From: Seb Oliver <S.Oliver@sussex.ac.uk>
>Subject: Job at Sussex
>
>Dear ELAIS/POE/SWIRE friend,
>
>	Firstly many apologies to those of you that will get this message
>two or three times!  I couldn't see anyway to avoid that.
>
>I have a postdoctoral Research Fellow position available to work on the
SIRTF
>legacy project SWIRE.  Some of you may well know people who will be
>interested.
>I'd be very grateful if you could pass these details onto them.
>
>Details:
>
>http://www.susx.ac.uk/Units/staffing/personnl/vacs/vac029b.shtml
>

>I've also attached some details about other possibilities that are
available
>to fund positions here at Sussex (or indeed elsewhere), which might be of
>interest to the same people.
>
>	Cheers,
>
>		Seb.
>

>Seb Oliver            	# email: S.Oliver@sussex.ac.uk
>Arundel 216
>Astronomy Centre	# tel: +44-1273-67-8852
>CPES
>University of Sussex    # fax: +44-1273-67-7196
>Falmer
>Brighton BN1 9QJ	# http://star-www.cpes.susx.ac.uk/~sjo/index.html

--Battery_of_Barracuda_094_000
Content-MD5: /iGuZmHHAUqXjqU/WYFBdw==

PPARC POSTDOCTORAL AND ADVANCED FELLOWSHIPS

These are awarded to individuals to persue their own research
programme at a UK institution. The individuals do not need to be
of any UK nationality.  Deadline 15th October.

1.8 Firstly, there are Postdoctoral and Advanced Fellowships which are
intended for researchers who do not have a permanent academic position
but wish to pursue a long term research career. They offer the
opportunity to pursue new and diverse areas of research at a chosen UK
Institution. These schemes are outlined below and are described in
full detail in Section 2:

1.8.1 Postdoctoral Fellowships: To enable less experienced researchers
(ie. normally those with four years or less full-time equivalent
postdoctoral experience) to devote themselves to independent and
original research for a period of up to three years.  Applicants must
have or expect to have a PhD. PPARC expects to make fourteen awards
each year;

1.8.2 Advanced Fellowships: To enable outstanding researchers the
opportunity to pursue full-time research for a period of up to five
years. The intention is to further the careers of individuals of
outstanding potential. Applicants should have at least two years
research experience at postdoctoral level and have proved their
ability as an individual and independent researcher. PPARC expects to
make thirteen awards each year.

http://www.pparc.ac.uk/Rs/Fs/Fw/fellintro.asp

Marie Curie Fellowships
--------------------------

Next Deadlines 12 September 2001  & 13th March 2002

Marie Curie Fellowships provide European placements for pre and
post-doctoral researchers, usually up to the age of 35, and for
experienced researchers. Fellowships are available in any scientific
discipline that contributes to the objectives of the Fifth Framework
Programme (FP5). Applicants to this activity are young and experienced
researchers and host organisations in academia and industry. Vacancies
for young researchers are available on this web site.

http://www.cordis.lu/improving/fellowships/home.htm

--Battery_of_Barracuda_094_000--

Liste OBSDOC de la Commission Jeunes Chercheurs (CJC) :
OBSDOC E-mail   : mailto:obsdoc@siomsrv.obspm.fr
OBSDOC Archives : http://wwwusr.obspm.fr/commissions/cjc/arc/obsdoc/
CJC E-mail : mailto:Commission.Jeunes-Chercheurs@obspm.fr
CJC URL    : http://www.obspm.fr/cjc