Subject: 34 new tenure-track positions in Astrobiology in CAB (Madrid) (fwd)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 08:51:31 +0200 (CEST)
From: Jean.Schneider@obspm.fr
To: commission.jeunes-chercheurs@obspm.fr

Dear colleagues,

in the next few days we will advertise 34 NEW tenure-track positions in
Astrobiology at the Centro de Astrobiologia, here in Madrid, Spain.
These positions will be open to citizens of countries of the European
Union, although we will a smaller number open to any other nationals.
The positions will have to be filled before the end of 2001.

I would like to ask from you that you help us locate good candidates
among people that you know and that you believe they can have a bright
future in Astrobiology.

The datails of how to proceed will be advertised widely, but in the
meantime you can tell any interested person to request information at

ryc.cab@inta.es

Thank you very much for the help in forming an internationally active
Astrobiology community.

Best regards,

Juan Perez-Mercader

  Director
  Centro de Astrobiologia

Liste OBSDOC de la Commission Jeunes Chercheurs (CJC) :
OBSDOC E-mail   : mailto:obsdoc@siomsrv.obspm.fr
OBSDOC Archives : http://wwwusr.obspm.fr/commissions/cjc/arc/obsdoc/
CJC E-mail : mailto:Commission.Jeunes-Chercheurs@obspm.fr
CJC URL    : http://www.obspm.fr/cjc